Sunday, October 21, 2007

Get Paid To Do Survey With A.W.Survey

It's not east to find paid survey on the Internet. Some are scams (well, most of it are!) and some paid to little. After doing research on a few site, I found this A.W.Survey.

Registration is free (of course! that's one of the reason I picked it on the first place!) and you will receive $6.00 USD on the Welcome Survey. Referral bonus is pretty impressing as well. You'll earn $1.25 per referrer. Cool right?

You need at least $75.00 for payout and payment will be made using paypal. I found proof on the member's that received their payment so I decided I want to promote this further.

Ready to take survey and get paid? Get the banner on the right or the link below:

Get Paid To Do Survey.

3 comments:

  1. have u been paid yet? I have not. i am expecting 2 checks. It has been 2 months. I am still waiting. I hope i get paid soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You choose check? Why don't take the paypal option? It's quicker! (well, apart from $25 off, the other thing look nice)

    ReplyDelete