Sunday, September 21, 2008

Need to spy?

As a guardian over my younger siblings, it's essential for me to keep my eyes on them all the time when they're using this pc. Well I can't do that! I can't be around them all the time. Plus, they know how to wipe off their record from history. So, my solution, I need a keylogger. After searching through download.com, I found this, System Surveillance Pro 5.5.

I must say it's pretty cool. It record almost everything and block unwanted urls through keywords. Users can find the software if they're smart enough to search for it but require password to disable it. It can't be stopped using task manager nor uninstalled through the Control Panel or the Program Files folder.

Pros : all above.

Cons : some says it doesn't work on FF, I don't know, I'm using IE.

Price : Free to try (7 days only), $49.95 to buy (heck, good things don't come for free)

Requirements: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista

Download from download.com

No comments:

Post a Comment