Monday, September 1, 2008

Big Fish Affiliate : Get Paid For Fun


mbfgads_468x60


I guess half of Internet surfers know what Big Fish site is. So I guess you already know about their affiliate program? You don't?

Well, it's an affiliate program (what else?) You get paid to promote users to download their games from Big Fish site. Some of the games are available for free so that's an advantage. Big Fish has lots of games and new games are added daily.

Payment were made using check, Paypal and wire transfer. My two cents: I prefer Paypal through all three, it's faster and safer.

I'm still testing this affiliate program. If anyone have more experience, you were welcome to express your thought here. Let share the experience with others.

bfgads_300x250

ocads_300x250

No comments:

Post a Comment