Sunday, August 24, 2008

Amazon Prime Free Trial Member

I received this from Amazon and I think it's worth sharing. Amazon Prime is a popular Amazon.com program that gives its members unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on millions of eligible items. All new members are offered a free trial, allowing them to experience the convenience of shopping with Amazon Prime benefits for an entire month at no charge.

Amazon Prime members enjoy the following benefits:

1. Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of Amazon.com Items
2. Overnight Shipping upgrades for only $3.99 per item
3. Shopping with no minimum order size
4. Ability to share benefits with up to 4 household members
5. 1 Month Free Trial

I think it's worth a try, don't you?

If you want to learn more just click on any banner (up or on the sidebar) Happy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, just want to say hi. I'm new here.

    ReplyDelete