Sunday, July 15, 2007

JohnChow.com : Words From The Man Himself

I stumbled across this website, http://www.johnchow.com/ It already famous and attracted a lot of visitor. But this is a must, if you want to earn a little bit more of knowledge. I think he's pretty good. The design might be a little mess up for me but in the end it make it looks more interesting.

If you're wondering who John Chow is, here's a little info. If you're familiar with Agloco and AllAdvantage, you might wanna know that he's the man behind all this. John Chow has created his online money morgul ever since a long time ago and suffer his rise and fall along with the doomed of Dot Com (if you can remember the fall of the online empire)

I'm not trying to promote John Chow here but I think his blog is worth checking, that's all. I didn't care about the scam scandal that linger around him. As far as I'm concern, he make a great website, period!

If you wanna check his website, click here.





No comments:

Post a Comment